South City Homes Academy is open to everyone, regardless of their background, belief, or economic status.
- Preschool (Kinder 1 & 2)
- Elementary Level (Grade 1 to 6)
- Junior High School (Grade 7 to 10)
- Senior High School (Grade 11 to 12)
- 138 (Progress Report Card)
- Original Copy of Birth Certificates (PSA/NSO)
Elementary and High School
- F138 (Progress Report Card) from previous school
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate (PSA/NSO)
- F137 (Permanent Records)
- ESC Certificate from previously attended ESC-accredited school [for Junior and Senior High Transferees who are ESC Grantees]
ESC Voucher Program Eligibility
From Public School
- For incoming Grade 7 students from public schools, there is no need to apply for the ESC voucher program as eligibility is granted already.
From Private School
- For incoming Grade 7 students from private schools, kindly enroll as early as possible for there are only limited slots provided in the ESC voucher program. It follows a first come, first served basis.
For recipients who do not need to apply
- Grade 10 completers in DepED public schools
- Grade 10 completers in SUCs and LUCs
- Grade 10 completers who are ESC grantees
For voucher applicants
- Non-ESC grantee Grade 10 completers from private schools
- Learners who took/will take the ALS A&E Test in the current school year
- Learners who took /will take the PEPTin the current school year
- Follow the school safety protocol upon entering the school ground.
- Seek assistance for filing out contact tracing form at the entrance desk.
- Head to the school's registration desk to fill out a printed registration form and settle school fees.
- Submit available admission credentials to the school registrar's desk.
- Maintain and observe school and safety protocol as you exit the school ground.
- Visit South City Homes Academy's official Facebook page, SCHA Courier Official.
- Complete the online registration form via Google Form as linked in the Facebook page. Fill out with the necessary information of the student.
- Settle school fees via Asia United Bank (AUB) and select 'Pay Bills' for South City Homes Academy, or Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and deposit your payment via CA#2641-0026-64.
- Send the copy of deposit/payment slip to the school registrar's email address, [email protected], noting a scheduled drop-off of admission credentials.
- Wait for a confirmation email/response. Once received, the student is officially enrolled for the school year.